Brittany Reid, DMD, MS
Education & Experience
Dr. Brittany Reid was born and raised in Hoover, Alabama. She obtained a:
- Bachelor's Degree, Birmingham Southern College
- Doctoral Degree, the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry
- Master’s Degree in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry
Dr. Reid is certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and is the Central Director of the Alabama Association of Orthodontists. She maintains the following professional memberships:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Alabama Dental Association
- UAB School of Dentistry Alumni Association
Outside of the Office
Dr. Reid and her husband, Kaleb, love spending time with their three beautiful children, Max, Ford, and Wells.
Dr. Reid's primary objective as a practitioner is to create lasting and meaningful relationships with her patients while giving them confidence through a beautiful smile.